Before a person undertakes yoga in it’s complete presentation, all factors of ones life are mixed up together. Because of this a person then wonders why they are continually ‘dropping the ball’.
Yogareal will enable you to juggle all aspects of your life. You will feel uplifted, balanced and complete. You’ll have enough fire to undertake transformation on all levels – physical, psychological and spiritual. Your body will feel vital, strong and grounded. Your breath will become long and symmetrical. Your mind will become quiet, relaxed and sharp. You’ll feel the best you’ve ever felt.
Over the past 30 years Robert has developed a unique and transformative style of yoga unlike anything or anyone else’s. This cuts right to the chase while maintaining lightheartedness. Simple, clear, fun and practical.
You’ll go into areas in yourself where you’ve never been before and that need addressing for you to be where you’d like to be in yourself and in your life. This will take you to a position of I AM or a sense of Self-presence in yourself. This is the ultimate goal of all practices – Self-realisation or realising Self relative to everything else that you do in your life.
Come and experience this for yourself!
To make your visit at Yogareal Studio optimum:
- Avoid eating 2.5 hours prior to class. Juice or a light soup is ok if you are hungry.
- Wear layers so you can shed clothes as you and the practice heat up. Bike shorts and a singlet top is a good base.
- Avoid wearing leggings or shorts with zippers – they destroy yoga mats, props and yourself.
- Avoid wearing deodorant, perfume, oils, aftershave etc. to class. These products restrict the breath. It might not bother you but it will bother others.
- You will need to register your attendance at the front desk before every class.
- If you are late to class do your best not to disturb the class. Remove your shoes etc in the stairwell before entering the studio. On entry, immediately take a seat on the floor near the front door and wait there until you are shown to a mat. Make sure you come by the desk after class to register your attendance.
- Mats and props are provided for you.
- Remember to turn your phone off before class.
- Muscle soreness is a natural part of the body’s rejuvenation and transformation process. Regular practice and a warm bath will alleviate most issues here.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding the practice do not hesitate to give us a call or chat to us after class.
- Keep breathing and enjoy!